Work with us
Employment opportunities across our lecturing and administration teams will be posted here.
Public Programs Coordinator
$62,057.47pa plus statutory superannuation
General Staff Level 5.1 Educational Services (Post Secondary Education) Award 2020
The Role & Your Responsibilities
The position involves working across a variety of external engagement activities with general public audiences, youth audiences, schools and graduates. Coordinate the delivery of short courses, summer school, winter school and masterclasses.
Coordinate the teen art programs including weekly workshops, school holiday program and secondary school workshops.
Promote ACSA through engagement with the youth sector, develop and engage in visual arts education promotion activities and develop content for social media and the website.
Offer excellent customer service and administration support.
Skills & Experience Required
- Visual arts education experience in particular experience in public programs.
- A commitment to assisting and meeting the needs of students and staff while demonstrating cultural sensitivity and non-discriminatory attitudes and practices.
- High level interpersonal skills and the ability to work with students and staff from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Highly organised with the ability to provide clear reporting on public program engagement.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and organise time effectively.
- Ability to maintain safety and security in all aspects of the School.
- Demonstrated knowledge and technical experience in Microsoft packages, website and social media platforms or willingness to learn.
- Solid understanding of School policies relating to child safety and WHS or willingness to learn.
View a position description here or for further information please contact Penny Griggs 8299 7300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 9 June 2023.