ACSA’s Response to the November COVID-19 Lockdown
In adherence with the latest restrictions that have been announced for South Australia, all physical classes will be suspended and both the Adelaide Central School of Art administration office and Adelaide Central Gallery will be closed from Thursday 19 November to Tuesday 24 November.
If you need to get in contact with us please email administration as there will be no one available in the office to take your calls. Further emails can be found on the staff page on our website.
If you are a current student in our degree or short course program please check below for further information:
Graduating BVA + BVA (Hons) students
- Assessment has been suspended until it is safe to hold in person
- You will be unable to access your studios or the T&S building at this time due to government restrictions
- The Graduate exhibition will be postponed until further notice
- Please check your student emails regularly as we will be in contact with you as soon as we are aware of further information
ADVA + BVA students:
- All remaining classes for 18-20 November will be held via ZOOM
- ASSESMENT WEEK
Pending further restrictions, Assessment Week will be postponed until the week of Monday 30 November.
Assessment will either take place virtually via your Openlearning class or through a socially distanced in-person studio session
- You will be unable to access the T&S building or the School grounds during this time as it is against government restrictions
Term 4 Short Course Participants:
- Remaining classes have been cancelled
- Please check your email for further contact from our Public Programs Officer
Summer School 2021 Participants:
- Until we have further information Summer School courses will be held as scheduled
- Please keep an eye on your emails as we will notify you of any changes
For current information on COVID-19 in South Australia, including case numbers and restrictions, please visit: https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au
Home isolation, quarantine periods and/or the spread of COVID-19 can be stressful and may leave you feeling concerned. There are a range of support services available, including talking to a counsellor or other mental health professional.
Information on Student Support Services can be found here
Some of the support services available are listed below:
|Beyond Blue||1300 224 636|
|MensLine Australia||1300 789 978|
|Kids Helpline||1800 551 800|
|headspace||1800 650 890|
|Life in Mind|